Staying Safe At YPP
During this uncertain time and with the spread of Covid-19 we want to reassure tenants that YPP are carefully monitoring the advice of NHS England and the government, we are and will do, everything we can to safeguard our customers, tenants and staff.
The best way to stay up to date with official advice is to check the NHS England website regularly.
Over the past weeks we've been working hard to make sure all our tenants feel safe and reassured when it comes to moving in to your new property with us. Here's just some of the things we've put in place to make sure you have the best and most stress free move possible.
- Our Leeds concierge desks are now closed but all others remain open.
- Our Leeds City office is closed but all others are open.
- All of our gyms and communal areas are closed.
- Our maintenance team and lettings consultants are continuing to work as normal so that our services can run unaffected. If you have any questions please call your nearest office.
Due to the recent announcement of another lockdown we are making some small changes.
Other changes we've made:
- You'll find hand sanitiser gel available in all our reception areas for you to use.
- We've set up stringent cleaning measures across all of our properties and offices, this includes cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces regularly.
- We've liaised with external cleaning contractors to ensure that products being used are suitable to combat any presence of COVID19.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place as well as additional signage on display with help and support can be found in all our properties.
- One way system signage has been installed in residences where possible.
- Our offices and staff have all been stocked with antibacterial wipes and PPE.
- Dedicated parcel drop off zones have been marked in residences, to make it as contact free as possible.
- COVID19 risks assessments have been conducted.
Some things we need your help on:
- Please be considerate towards tenants and staff members by respecting social distancing measures.
- Please use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Please don’t gather in reception or any communal area.
- Please do not travel if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 and let us know as soon as possible.
If you’ve got any questions or concerns, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new apartment:
- You can be confident your apartment has been checked and clean prior to moving in.
Advice from WHO:
Keep up to date by reading the latest advice from WHO
We appreciate that with any illness and especially Covid-19, some may find themselves having to self-isolate and we want to provide you with as much help and support as possible. So that we can do this, it’s important you let us know about any illness or any precautions you may be taking, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com - we're here to help.
If you are moving out sooner than your tenancy end date or have moved out already, please let us know as soon as possible.
We are now offering video viewings to reduce the number of viewings taking place.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your continued support and wish everyone well.